Farook College Admission 2019 starts after after the publication of +2 results in Kerala. Students who wants to get admission at Farook College. They all must have to fill Farook College Admission 2019 Application Form before Last Date. Applicants can submit Farook College Admission Form Online through direct link given below.
Official Authorities released Farook College Admission Notification for Session 2019-20 on official website www.farookcollege.ac.in . Applicants must have to apply online Farook College Admission before last date. After that Admission Process will get closed and no applicant is able to fill Farook College Admission Registration Form.
Farook College Admission 2019 @ www.farookcollege.ac.in
Farook College Admission has started from May every year after Kerala +2 Result announced. All eligible students can check complete information regarding Farook College Admission from this article. And after reading complete details, you can easily apply for Farook College Admission 2019-20. Applicants can check here Application Form, Last Date, Admission Process, Eligibility, Courses List, How To Fill Online Form, Fee Structure, Rank List, etc from this page.
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Admission 2019 Starts||May 2019|
|Admission To||UG & PG Courses|
|Official Website||www.farookcollege.ac.in || farookcollege.in|
|Farook College Admission Notification||Click Here|
|Farook College Admission Online Form||Apply Now|
Farook College Admission 2019-20 Important Dates
|Farook College Admission Notification Released On||May 2019|
|Farook College Admission Application Form Starts From||May 2019|
|Farook College Admission Registration Form Last Date||June 2019|
|Provisional Farook College Admission 2019 Rank List||Last Week of June 2019|
|First Farook College Admission 2019 Rank List||July 2019|
||Last Week of July 2019|
Farook College Courses List
Applicants who are looking to apply online for Farook College Undergraduate / Postgraduate Courses Admission 2019-20. They all can check given below Courses List of UG and PG available at Farook College.
Also Apply Online For :
Farook College UG Courses List
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)||
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)||
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||
|Bachelor Arts (Multimedia)||
|English for Common Courses (ENGLISH A01 – A06)|
Farook College PG Courses List
|Master of Arts (MA)||
|Master of Science (MSc)||
|Master of Commerce (MCom)||
|M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||
Farook College Fees Structure
|B.A., B.Com., BBA||Rs. 1000 (per year)|
|B.Sc. Maths||1000 (per year)|
|B.Sc. Phy., Chem.||1000 (per year)|
|B.Sc. Zol., Bot., Stati.||1000 (per year)|
|B.Sc. Comp. Science & BMMC||3000 (per year)|
|B.L.I.Sc.||800 (per year)|
|M.A., M.Com. & M.Sc. Maths, M.L.I.Sc.||1800 (per year)|
|M.Sc. Phy., Chem., Zool., Stati. & Comp. Sc.||1800 (per year)|
|B.Sc. Psychology||11250 (Per sem)|
|BA Functional English||11250 (Per sem)|
|B.Com – CA||11250 (Per sem)|
|M.C.J.||18750 (Per sem)|
|M.Sc. Psychology||22500 (Per sem)|
- Registration Fee : Rs. 50
- Matriculation Fee : Rs. 100
- Recognition Fee : Rs. 100 (for students coming from other Boards & Universities)
- College Union Fee : Rs. 100
Farook College Admission Eligibility 2019
- For Undergraduate Courses :
- Students who passed +2 Exam from Kerala State Board / CBSE / ICSE or any other state board can apply for UG Admission.
- For Postgraduate Courses :
- Students having any Undergraduate Degree from any recognized college / university can fill PG Admission Form.
Farook College Admission 2019 Application Form
Farook College Admission 2019 Online Application Form is available on official website. Students who wants to submit Farook College Admission Online Form can first fill it with complete required details correctly and than pay Registration Fees through online payment bank i.e Net Banking or Debit / Credit Card. Applicants must have upload required documents with Application Form for complete Registration Process. Students can follow the given below steps to fill Registration Form for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses.
How To Fill Farook College Admission Application Form ?
- Visit to official website – www.farookcollege.ac.in .
- Click on “Register” link.
- Now Register with valid e-mail id, name, date of birth and mobile no.
- After that on successful registration, you will get an SMS and link on email.
- Open the email link for activation of registration and furnish the required details.
- Pay application fees online using Net Banking / Debit Card.
- After payment of fees, submission of registration is successfully done.
- Details entered can be edited till last day for registration using e-mail ID and date of birth.
- Take print out of application for on two sides of same sheet to be produced at the time of interview for admission.
Required Documents For Farook College Admission Interview
- Provisional/Original Certificates of qualifying examination (For PG Courses).
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended.
- Valid conduct certificate issued within 6 months.
- The income, community and nativity certificate, issued by the competent authority. (if eligible for concession).
- Certificate from the competent authority to claim NCC/NSS/Ex-Service men/ differently abled quota.
- Equivalency certificate for those who qualified from other Boards.
- 4 stamp size photos of student.
- Applicants under sports quota should submit printout of the application at the office along with the self attested copies of all the relevant certificates before Last Date for Admission.
- Parent/guardian should be present at the time of interview.
Farook College Contact Details
Farook College (Autonomous)
P.O. Farook College
Email ID : [email protected]
Helpline Number : +91 495 2440660 & +91 495 2440661
We Hope that you have understood how to get admission in Farook College, if you have question in relation to application form or any query of Farook College, then you can ask us in the discussion section below. We are always in service to our readers. Share this article with your friends.