(JBAS) Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for women released Notification regarding JBAS College Admission 2019-20. All students who passed +2 Exam can apply online for JBAS College Admission 2019 through direct link available here. Students have to fill JBAS College Admission 2019-20 Online Application Form before last date.
Official Authorities releases JBAS College Admission 2019 Date on official website www.jbascollege.edu.in . After reading all instructions to fill Online Admission Form, students can fill Online Application Form using correct details. If any application find with wrong information, college administrative will reject that Admission Application Form.
JBAS College Admission 2019-20 Apply Online @ www.jbascollege.edu.in
All the students who wants to take admission at JBAS College, Tamilnadu can submit Online Application Form. JBAS College Admission Application Form 2019 available after Tamil Nadu +2 Result announced. Applicants can check complete details regarding JBAS College Admission Application Form, Last Date, Courses, Instractions, How To Apply Online, Selection List, etc. from this article.
JBAS College Admission Courses
Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College provide UG, PG, M Phil. & Ph.d courses to all eligible students. Applicants can select subjects as per their eligibility & choice from given below table.
Under Graduate Courses (Shift Ist)
B.A. Historical Studies
B.A. Political Science
B.A. Corporate Economics
B.A. English Literature
B.Sc .Plant Biology & Plant Biotechnology
B.Sc .Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology
B.Sc .Nutrition, F.S.M. & Dietetics
B.Sc .Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
B.Sc .Interior Design & Decor
|Under Graduate Courses (Shift IInd)||B.A. Corporate Economics
B.A. English Literature
B.A. Tourism & Travel Management
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Electronics and Communication Science
B.Com. Information System Management
B.Sc. Interior design and Decor
B.Com(Accounts & Finance)
|Post Graduate Courses (Shift Ist)||M.A. English Literature
M.Sc. Counselling and Guidance / Advanced Organizational Behaviour ( C& G / AOB )
M.Sc. Applied Psychology
M.Sc. Home Science
M.Sc. Textile Science and Fashion Designing
M.Sc. Child Development & Essentials of Nutrition
|Post Graduate Courses (Shift IInd)||M.A Corporate Economics
M.Sc Applied Microbiology
M.Sc Computer Science
|M.Phil. (Shift Ist)||
M.Phil. Applied Psychology (Sp. Student Counselling)
M.Phil Home Science
M.Phil Textiles and Clothing
M.Phil Human Development and Family Studies
|M.Phil. (Shift IInd)||M.Phil. Corporate Secretaryship|
|Ph.D.||Ph.D in Psychology (Inter-disciplinary Research).
Ph.D in Zoology- Environmental Sciences, Aquatic Biology & Physiology, Environmental Biotechnology.
Ph.D in Human Science – H.D.F.S. Full time / Part time.
Also Apply For :
How To Fill JBAS College Admission Application Form 2019-20 ?
- Visit to official website and click on Online Application Form link.
- Read all instructions before filling the application form.
- After that Select Shift–I [Forenoon session] / Shift–II [Afternoon session].
- Fill the Personal Information, Permanent Address and Address for Communication.
- Enter the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Submission of incorrect details may lead to rejection of the application and cancellation of offer of admission.
- Ensure that all required field are filled up. * Indicates Mandatory fields.
- Once you click Save and Continue, the details entered will appear. Any changes can be done at this stage. After ensuring that all details are correct click Save and Continue.
- Separate Application Forms must be submitted for each course in Shift–I and Shift–II.
- Application fee must be paid through Internet banking, Credit/ Debit card only. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
- Unique Application Number (UAN) will be generated once the application is submitted successfully.
- Applicants can save the application form as a soft copy and a hard copy must be submitted at the time of interview.
- Selected candidates will be intimated about the interview date through SMS and on the College Website.
- Applicants must attend the interview on the given date. No change of dates will be entertained.
- Selected applicants must pay the prescribed fees and submit the original certificates and the photocopies on the date and time specified.
JBAS College Admission Document Required
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Original Plus Two (+2) mark sheet with three photo copies.
- Original Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate with three photo copies.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Original Community Certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of the Online Application Form.
|College Name||Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, M.Phil & Ph.d|
|Admission Application Mode||Online|
|Minimum Eligibility||Passed +2 Class|
|JBAS College Admission 2019||Apply Now|