iti.telangana.gov.in Application Form – TS ITI Admission 2019 Online Registration [Telangana]. Apply For ITI Admission 2019 Check Last Date, Document List.
TS ITI Admission 2019 Online Registration – iti.telangana.gov.in Application Form Last Date
ITI Admission 2019 Telangana Online Application Form is now open. Students who wish to apply online for TS ITI 2019 can fill TS ITI Online Registration Form before Last Date i.e 26 June 2019 through online mode from official website www.iti.telangana.gov.in . Applicants can check complete details regarding Telangana ITI Admission 2019 from this article. Candidates make sure to check first eligibility criteria to apply for Telangana Government & Private ITI Admission 2019. The Online Application Form of TS ITI Admission 2019 is available on official website of Department of Employment and Training, Government of Telangana.
Students can apply for Telangana Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) to 62 Government I.T.I.s and 214 Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State under NCVT pattern through online mode. Direct link to submit Telangana TS ITI Application Form 2019 is available here. Candidate can check here TS ITI Admission Dates 2019.
Telangana TS ITI Admission Dates 2019
Here we provide you Important Dates for ITI Admission 2019 Telangana.
|Date for Online Submission of ITI Application Form||17 June 2019 to 26 June 2019|
|Verification Process of Original Documents (Not For Physically Handicapped)||20 June 2019 to 27 June 2019|
|Verification Process of Original Documents For Physically Handicapped||28 June 2019|
TS ITI Application Form 2019 Telangana
Online Registration For ITI Admission 2019 Telangana is started. Only eligible candidates are able to apply for admission. To fill application form, students can visit to official web portal. No physically application form accepted by official authorities. One student is able to fill application form only once. Students may check eligibility mentioned below.
Telangana ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by an applicant to apply for ITI Admission 2019.
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, TOSS, APOSS and X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India.
- The student who have passed 8th class are also eligible for admission into certain Trades i.e., Wiremen, Sheet Metal Worker and subject to the condition that if 10th class passed/ failed candidates are not available.
- Applicants who have attained the age of 14 years as on 01-08-2019 are eligible.
How To Apply For TS ITI Admission 2019
Follow the given below to fill Online ITI Registration Form.
- First of all, visit to official website of TS ITI – https://iti.telangana.gov.in/.
- Now click on “Student Login” link.
- Candidates have to first fill Registration Form, to fill form, click on New Registration link.
- Submit your details and get registered with portal.
- Now fill Online Application Form.
- Upload the given below required documents’ scanned copies.
- Now select options for ITI and Trade.
- Book slot for attending certificate verification.
Click Here For TS ITI Login.
Steps To Fill New Registration Form
- Firstly visit to official website.
- Click here on Student Login link.
- Mow click on New Registration link.
- Now enter your Mobile Number, Email ID and Captcha Code.
- Click on Sign Up button.
- Password will be sent via SMS to the Registered Mobile Number, immediately.
Click Here To Fill New Registration Form
Steps To Fill Online Application Form
- After getting registered.
- Enter your mobile number and password & click on Login.
- Click on Apply button.
- Now select your “Qualification” details.
- Select Board Name & Month and year of passing.
- Enter your Hall Ticket number.
- Upload required documents.
- Select the Reservation Details.
- After filling complete details click on “View & Save”.
- Recheck all entered details and take a print out of application form.
- If any detail find false, your seat allotment will cancelled.
Required Documents For TS ITI Admission 2019
Here we provide list of all required documents, scanned all these documents and than upload the same.
- Aadhar Card
- Candidate Mobile Number
- Candidate Email Address
- Scanned copy of the latest passport size Photograph
- SSC memo or its equivalent
- Caste Certificate
- Other Certificates if any.
Telangana ITI Merit List / Result 2019
The official authorities will released TS ITI Merit List 2019 soon on official website. Students who applied for same can check Merit List from official website. The authority will also send merit list details through SMS on registered mobile number.
You are free to ask queries regarding TS ITI Admission 2019 in below comment section. Stay connected with us for latest updates.